EB Advocate Program
The EB Advocate Program from McKesson Patient Care Solutions (MPCS) offers exceptional service, more quality products and more resources to help provide more effective care for Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) patients. The program has a dedicated team that is available to answer questions about wound care products and insurance guidelines. Call toll-free 855.5EB.line (855.532.5463) to order wound care supplies for EB.
More Products to Meet More Wound Care Needs
MPCS offers an extensive inventory of wound care products representing the industry’s leading manufacturers such as Molnlycke, Hollister, Systagenix, Keraplast, Derma Sciences and Ferris Mfg.Corp. McKesson Brands’ private label options are available.
- Brand requests are typically honored if products are stocked by MPCS. We ship wound care products directly to patients’ homes or alternate care sites across the United States. Supplies are shipped from one of McKesson’s nationwide distribution centers.
- The EB Advocate Team works with healthcare providers to support continuity of care and help them provide more effective care to their EB patients.
- Phone and fax ordering options are available to healthcare professionals and patients.
Exceptional Service for Healthcare Professionals and Patients
- MPCS has a dedicated EB Advocate Team and toll-free phone number 855.5EB.line (855.532.5463) to better serve patients who have EB.
- The EB Advocate Team’s product and insurance specialists are available to answer questions about wound care products or insurance coverage guidelines.
- MPCS is a contracted supplier with hundreds of managed care payers and is a participating provider with Medicare and most Medicaid plans.
- MPCS bills patients’ insurance on their behalf and ships supplies directly to patients.
- Orders and reorders are shipped within 1-2 business days.1 There is no charge for standard shipping.
More Clinical Support Helps Deliver More Effective Care
- MPCS offers the informative and nationally respected EB Nurse website www.ebnurse.org
- Subscription is available to the e-newsletter, “The EB Advocate.” The newsletter spotlights people and events in the EB community. “The EB Advocate” is also on Facebook and Twitter.
- MPCS also serves the community that provides resources to patients who have EB.
1 Shipping is contingent upon receiving product authorization from the insurance payer and does not apply to incontinence products or breast pumps.