At McKesson Patient Care Solutions (MPCS), we focus on providing patients the medical supplies they need. We ship supplies directly to patients and bill patients’ insurance on their behalf.
MPCS provides access to medical supplies, insurance payers, distribution services and technology to better serve our customers. With fast, efficient and exceptional service from MPCS, healthcare professionals and patients know they truly have a supplier that focuses on their needs.
As part of McKesson Medical-Surgical, we provide products to your patients through a strategic network of distribution centers nationwide. Our solutions help facilitate more effective patient care.
More Insurance Plans Accepted
With changing healthcare policies, processing insurance orders can be challenging. Our experience gives us the ability to navigate a complex healthcare system so you have more time for your patients.
More Products to Meet More Patient Needs
We understand the products we supply are important to your quality of life. That’s why we offer products from a wide range of manufacturers in these categories:
- Wound Care
- Breast Pumps
- Diabetic Care 1
Brand requests are typically honored if products are stocked by MPCS.
Exceptional Service for Patients
- Initial patient orders are shipped for delivery next business day and patients who reorder typically receive products within one to two business days.2 There is no charge for standard shipping.
- Product specialists are available to take orders and answer questions about products.
- We are a contracted supplier with hundreds of managed care payers and are a participating provider with Medicare and many Medicaid plans.
- Insurance specialists verify benefits for products and quantities of reimbursable supplies the patients' insurance will cover.
- A variety of ordering options (phone, fax and electronic) are available.
More Clinical Support Helps Deliver More Effective Care
In keeping with a commitment to patient care, healthcare providers have access to our wound, ostomy and continence (WOC) nurses. These knowledgeable clinicians are able to:
- Provide specialized support regarding product choices and insurance coverage guidelines.
- Assist healthcare professionals with their patients' resupply plans.
- With healthcare provider's consent, answer patients' questions regarding product use.
1 As a result of regulatory changes effective July 1, 2013, McKesson Patient Care Solutions Inc. is not able to provide diabetic care supplies to patients using Medicare Part B benefits.
2 Shipping is contingent upon receiving product authorization from the insurance payer if required and a physician’s order if required by state law for the product and does not apply to incontinence products and breast pumps.