Long Term Care
Learn why more Long Term Care facilities are switching to McKesson Patient Care Solutions
The healthcare industry is changing, and you need an experienced supplier to help you navigate a complex system. Learn why more facilities are moving to McKesson Patient Care Solutions Inc. (MPCS) for their non-skilled Medicare Part B and managed care residents’ medical supply needs.
- Wide breadth of products from leading manufacturers in the following categories to support formulary needs: wound care, urological, ostomy and tracheostomy
- Brand requests are typically honored when stocked by MPCS
- Resident-specific packaging shipped in bulk to facilities
- Dedicated service model takes orders, verifies insurance benefits and handles medical documentation
- Clinical support from our wound, ostomy and continence care (WOC) nurses available to answer questions about insurance guidelines, products and residents’ specific resupply plans
- Nationwide network of McKesson distribution centers
- Accredited, enrolled provider with Medicare, and contracted with hundreds of managed care payers nationally
- Post-discharge solution supporting patient continuity of care
- Product Catalog
Long Term Care Facilities achieve cost efficiencies when MPCS provides medical supplies directly to non-skilled Medicare Part B and managed care residents.
Learn how to make the switch
Call 855.402.MPCS (6727)