Partners in Care Program
The Partners in Care program from McKesson Patient Care Solutions (MPCS) offers exceptional service, more quality products and more resources to help provide more effective care for patients with Spina Bifida or chronic neurogenic disorders. Healthcare providers may enroll patients in the Partners in Care program.
Through this program, MPCS offers direct access to our wound, ostomy and continence (WOC) nurses. Assistance from insurance specialists and representatives is also available. Please contact us at 855.625.2580.
More Products to Meet More Patient Needs
MPCS offers an extensive inventory of urological, ostomy, incontinence, tracheostomy, wound care and skin care supplies representing the industry’s leading manufacturers such as Coloplast, ConvaTec, Hollister and Systagenix. McKesson Brands’ private label options are available.
Brand requests are typically honored if products are stocked by MPCS. We ship supplies directly to patients’ homes or alternate care sites across the United States. Supplies are shipped from one of McKesson’s nationwide distribution centers.
Exceptional Service for Healthcare Professionals and Patients
- Enrollees may opt-in to receive the "Partners in Care" e-newsletter, containing helpful information for people living with or affected by chronic neurogenic disorders. The newsletter includes information about special events, support groups and helpful health tips from our WOC nurses.
- MPCS is a contracted supplier with hundreds of managed care payers and is a participating provider with Medicare and most Medicaid plans.
- MPCS bills patients’ insurance on their behalf and ships supplies directly to patients.
- Orders and reorders are shipped within 1-2 business days.1 There is no charge for standard shipping.
More Clinical Support Helps Deliver More Effective Care
MPCS WOC nurses are available to:
- Discuss diagnosis specific supply needs.
- Assist with resupply plans.
- Answer questions regarding product choices and insurance coverage guidelines.
- MPCS representatives are available to help enrollees understand which products may be covered by their specific insurance plan.
1 Shipping is contingent upon receiving product authorization from the insurance payer and does not apply to incontinence products or breast pumps.